Last Updated: 26 of February 2018
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We may collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information you provide when you subscribe to our updates, respond to a survey, fill out a form, request customer support or communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your ETH-address, email address, survey responses and any other information you choose to provide.
If you use our Website, our third-party service provider may collect your payment method information for use in connection with your payments for storage.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you use our Services, we automatically collect information from your devices. For example, we may collect:
- Log Information: information that you provide to us when registering with our Services, including access times, pages views, IP address, and the website navigation paths.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, your web browser, and device identifiers (including a network ID used to communicate with other nodes on the platform).
- Usage Information: If you use our Website, we will collect information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our Website (including shard size, number of shards and frequency of access), and metadata associated with the communication.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, such as when logging into your Website account by using your account credentials for a separate third-party service. We will receive information from that service as indicated in the relevant third party’s authorization screen.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Administer our Services;
- Develop new products and services;
- Personalise our Website for you;
- Send you technical notices and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, promotions, events and other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Company and others;
- Link or combine information we collect from or about you; and
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service).
We may share personal information with others as follows:
- You’ve consented or otherwise given us permission to share;
- With service providers that perform work for us (such as hosting providers, identity verification, support, payment, and email service providers);
- When you use interactive areas of our Services, like our blog or other online forums, certain information you choose to share may be displayed publicly, such as your username, actions you take and any content you post;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Company and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; or
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
Our website may offer social sharing features, links to social media and other integrated tools. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your contacts or the public, depending on the settings you use with the entity that provides the social sharing feature or social media. Please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features to obtain more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and the processing of such data by such entities.
Hyperlinks and Third Party Sites
You may find links to third party websites on Our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as We have no control over them.
In accordance with applicable laws and as needed to provide services to our Users, we may hold your personal information. This requirement is conditioned by the need of complying with legal obligations and resolving possible disputes. We may retain your personal information so long as your account is active. Moreover, your information may be held beyond the abovementioned period till it is indispensable for us to have relevant information to respond to any issues that may arise later.
In case you need to close your Proof of Toss account completely, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address.
Analytics Services Provided by Others
Transfer of Information to England and Other Countries
We use relevant electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the privacy of the information you provide to Company from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please note that transmission of data or information (including communications by e-mail) over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks is not one hundred percent secure. Please note that we are not liable for the security of any data you are transmitting over the Internet, or third-party content.